Форум
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Вход или Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
RE: Целеполагание - зачем? (1 чел.) (1) Гость
Вниз
Сообщения темы: RE: Целеполагание - зачем?
Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 11707
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
RE: Целеполагание - зачем?9 мес., 2 нед. назад Репутация: 0  
As a core point guard, garage and other three split the difference is that she is the team recruit and organizer. In various other words, he can't become novak on the perimeter around waiting for kevin durant shoes someone else to allow him the ball. We take novak to a comparison, everything also - reference counted for us each a 3-pointer allows objects, and to period, after statistics, novak found there is much surprise hit 3-pointers, 149, 146 is often a teammate's pass and hit; Three-point shots hit the 2nd more this season Ryan - Anderson is not any exception, he hit curry shoes with 213, has 206 utilizes your friend's passing.

The garage He every one of the 3-pointer this season, you will find 105 of 3 seriously isn't sending (272), in other words, is to create possibilities, nasty sto vote. This trick inside team's star, such since flow of harden, vladimir radmanovic, kobe Bryant, Robert, but often because another person errs, physical strength consumption, to the number of that time period few, and the hit ratio just isn't high. But obviously is surely an exception in the Treasury, his three-point shot 105 times isn't assists quantity highest in alliance,stephen curry shoes even better when compared with lebron James thrown in more all 3-pointers, and the shooting is in some sort of league all five such not assists free-throw shooting players out on the fifth (41. 8%), the two quality and quantity. Consumed together, the three points in order to thrown into space isn't an easy thing, must have the forty percent three-point shots need to create his own photos, this how tired! One of the most precious is, no make a difference when and where, and making moves, garage has a superior percentage. It is no wonder how the manager of the enthusiast when Bob myers just lately told the Associated Mass media said: "as long seeing that it's garage, to obtain the ball is reasonable. inches.

Tag: kyrie irving shoes yeezy boost jordan retro curry 3 michael jordan shoes lebron soldier 10 birkenstock shoes new era caps curry 2 nike free lebron james shoes puma fenty [url=http://www.pumafentyslides.uspuma fenty slides[/url] nike air vapormax kyrie 4 puma fenty nike air vapormax vans sk8 hi yeezy boost triple white

ЗарегистрированЗарегистрирован  
  Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться
Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
RE: liuchunkai9 мес., 2 нед. назад Репутация: 0  
Finals last season, Arsenal's performance kd shoes is not very ideal, although the info well, but the efficiency is just not high, and his back again pass error, defensive irvine was made key 3 points have grown a "black spots" second, apparently, in hope that with this to prove himself.

Absolutely no, after the opening, the three points within the database and didn't strike two shots, on your contrary, the knight several points would hit quite a few over there. Garage or give attention to defense, he para which includes lebron, Irwin, JR., may be people already, also have successful prevention.

In driving, did well in the actual Treasury, the ball to a teammate are fed effectively, but Mr Chu in many opportunity attack. 04 seconds left inside first quarter, garage dribble towards the frontcourt, rhythm, but he's confident the take a few steps away from the three-point line and it's necessary to make curry shoes movements, the ball! This is additionally the warriors in the first 3-pointer today. Soon, the Treasury and using second chances on the right side of the beds base again in a 3 points!

It is worth mentioning the opening, the garage proper arm was wearing a new black gear, it is also because his right elbow from the game before the old injury carries a relapse, however, with the game, he has to pull off protective devices. Gear, this indicates, has affected the take care of, before he took off after i feel much better.

With against lebron James, the defense is performing very well in his Arsenal, but after he was lebron was a young knocked out, the referee has stephen curry shoes blown the garage preventing foul, garage on the soil is various, make action to the referee said lebron shoulder.

In breakthrough, garage can also be a difficult moves, all sorts of people all the means up his defense, including lebron, but Treasury first in all kinds of dazzling dribble move Thompson, immediately after air and rival impact cases, the hard for you to score.

Tag: kyrie irving shoes curry 3 adidas tennis hu stephen curry jersey adidas boost kyrie 4 adidas pure boost nike air max 2017 nike pg 2 adidas shoes adidas nmd asics gel kayano kyrie 1 puma suede nike hyperdunk nmd human race hyperdunk 2017 joel embiid jersey puma fenty

Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
"I got employed to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kevin durant shoes "people said I was too short, don't participate in college basketball, then with the same reason that I cannot play in the NBA. People don't believe I can play shield, then said I am not really a pure point guard, until October of last year, I also found how the general manager of funny in my experience as the league third good shooting guard. I have not yet fully play their full potential, well, i set a higher typical to himself, committed to continuously improve for being more outstanding. "

"We've never met having it . curry shoes him so great shooting in all directions, " warriors coach tag Jackson said, "and spin, stop and go empty-handed, capture hand, step back, leg, in the face connected with two double forced to be able to......, any thought of firing mode, you can see he could be astonishingly. We have by no means seen anyone can reach this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a high level, the two-time MVP award, shooting is incredible, but it is usually a level. And the other like reggie callier, Chris mullin, such seeing that dell and I played out together - Ellis, dell : Arsenal, they are most fantastic striker, but many people didn't garage so comprehensive, this guy is simply no limit. "

Timer in addition to dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes and 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to near to the garage, but still late step. Garage again to perform a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be out of your ground, under the condition with the body is still rising, use forefinger and middle finger touch to try and do the hand. Treasury physique slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as relating to the ball and floor with an additional 10 degrees Perspective. NBA players to occasion takes 0. 6 seconds normally, the garage from getting ready action to dial this ball moves, it merely takes 0. 4 seconds. Fast to make up for that deficiency of the storage height, the ball well prevent the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the process, the look of garage is actually along with them. His arm still moves if your posture, and of their teammates has begun to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes puma suede adidas iniki adidas alphabounce birkenstock shoes adidas terrex kobe shoes kd shoes nike air vapormax flyknit nike zoom vaporfly stephen curry shoes ugg 5250 lebron 15 ashes hand spinner lebron james shoes curry shoes puma fenty< Lebron soldier 11 kyire 3

Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
A couple of steals in his Collection, stephen curry shoes in the first 1 / 4, and the two steals to garage earnings of 106 times inside the playoffs career steals, that transcends the rick Barry, became the steals in the history of the warriors team in the playoffs.

Garage into seven three-pointers inside the game, this also let his / her playoff three-pointers hit number approximately 261, match the Robert horry, ninth three points in playoff heritage list. Distance comes eighth Chauncey billups, he also only six three points.

37 points in just three games, came curry shoes someone's, and this is his this season, including playoffs) 8th score 35 + activity with three alone, in excess of 7 times of Russell westbrook, the surface of the league.

So many record the 1st world war, there is no doubt that the game can be reported to be the garage in this series played the most beneficial game. The first a few games, garage is averaging 35. 3 points and 5. 7 rebounds, 6 facilitates, shooting 40. 3% in addition to 35. 3% from several, compared with the normal season shooting stage, a clear degree of decline, but the game, garage completely outrageous. The blazers in several players to hound your pet, but no one can easily disturb his rhythm. Storage, as it were, in the game again to learn "day day" feeling.

11 three-point brand out hand, hit kevin durant shoes 7 goals, including vast distances of three points. Wearing warriors baseball hat sitting from the stands to watch your old garage, it also appears to possess son's playing god are some incredible performance. The lens to the old garage, he couldn't help but shook the head.

Of course, no matter what other people think, garage three points for their own performance with utter confidence. In the 3rd quarter the warriors with 88-58 big lead this blazers, garage outside the particular three-point line again, the ball from the one hand, he or she turned back field, the ball firmly to the basket, the whole upheaval. Can put the three points on this state, the other get together can say what?

Tag: kyrie irving shoes john wall shoes kyrie 4 Lebron soldier 11 mizuno running shoes kyrie irving shoes nike lunar force 1 kd 10 nike hyperdunk nike sock racer asics shoes kyrie 4 bape hoodie kd shoes lebron soldier 10 yeezy shoes kyrie irving shoes adidas yeezy boost curry 1

Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
"I got used to my evaluation, " curry recalled,kevin durant shoes "people said I was too short, don't enjoy college basketball, then for your same reason that Could not play in the NBA. People don't even think I can play guard, then said I am not only a pure point guard, until October of not too long ago, I also found which the general manager of funny if you ask me as the league 3 rd good shooting guard. I have not yet fully participate in their full potential, well, i set a higher standard to himself, committed to continuously improve to become more outstanding. "

"We've never met anyone with curry shoes him so great shooting everywhere, " warriors coach indicate Jackson said, "and rotate, stop and go empty-handed, hook hand, step back, lower leg, in the face regarding two double forced to......, any thought of capturing mode, you can see he is astonishingly. We have by no means seen anyone can accomplish this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a superior level, the two-time MVP merit, shooting is incredible, but it's also a level. And the other like reggie cooper, Chris mullin, such seeing that dell and I competed together - Ellis, dell : Arsenal, they are all fantastic striker, but they didn't garage so comprehensive, this guy is zero limit. "

Timer and also dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes in addition to 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to near to the garage, but still later step. Garage again to try and do a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be out of the ground, under the condition from the body is still growing, use forefinger and middle finger touch to try and do the hand. Treasury entire body slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as relating to the ball and floor a great additional 10 degrees Perspective. NBA players to time takes 0. 6 seconds usually, the garage from arranging action to dial the ball moves, it solely takes 0. 4 seconds. Fast to make up for the deficiency of the car port height, the ball well pun intended, the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the process, the look of garage is obviously along with them. His arm still moves if your posture, and of his teammates has begun to pose three gestures...

Tag: kyrie irving shoes stephen curry shoes air max 90 adidas yeezy wave runner 700 asics gel kayano lebron 15 ashes nike vapormax shoes ultra boost shoes new balance shoes under armour shoes kyrie 3 nike free kd shoes john wall shoes curry shoes kyrie irving basketball shoes puma suede joel embiid jersey kyrie irving shoes

Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
From brought the first curry shoes baseball, a garage at this match: each other organized a perfect diamond entry, teammate Steve Blake flew that you follow up, left the clippers guard darren collison (microblogging) the gap between two steps at the rear of their closely, Danny granger will be the only defender in tow. This is the storage superior court intuition and understanding that embodies: his shot assortment. He seems to recognize the defensive player of the ideas, can predict their particular next move, then strike in advance. "When other people are doing gesture, garage inside judgment, and the sport, this is Stephen is the better place, in this respect your league may be an awesome experience. Find field space, know the place that the defense space will occur, it is the key from the art of his pictures. Because no matter exactly how good your shots, far more exquisite technology, no area is useless. "ESPN's Donald thorpe, once wrote with his article.

Garage thoroughly stephen curry shoes observing the defense, he also provide reason to be and so cautious. Before this, the warriors have missed 12 goals in 13 shots in past times, is now 33 in order to 37 behind the clippers, disturbed by the right leg muscle stress of garage after only 1 of 4. For storage area himself, this ball is very important: before a season, he hit a list in NBA history together with 272 grains of a few points, if again established three points today, his three points in 2010 hit number will surpass 200 mark. So that library will become the sixth in a row has no less than two season hit 250 grains of three gamers, at the same period, still can have three points to continuous hit game streak carry on and 54 games - it's going to be the warriors team heritage record.

"I like everything kd shoes related to the shooting, " garage once said within the interview, "but with the most especially in perfect give posture. When your person is in good rhythm, from standing in the feet in the grass, his hands to complete a shot, all series of joint actions will be calm and smooth, such as waves. It's a superb feeling. ".

Tag: kyrie irving shoes nike zoom vaporfly elite kyrie 4 yeezy triple white adidas tennis hu ugg classic boots nike air presto mizuno shoes lebron 14 shoes kevin durant shoes nike air max 97 jordan retro adidas terrex lebron soldier 10 nike roshe run two hyperdunk 2016 nike lunar force 1 lebron 14 curry 1

Вверх

Форум FireBoard. Русская редакция: Adeptus v.2.0

Rambler's Top100     Яндекс цитирования