Форум
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Вход или Регистрация    Забыли пароль?
RE: Scene: love huang zhan passes The basket to ignore Kevin Durant into 2 + 1 (1 чел.) (1) Гость
Вниз
Сообщения темы: RE: Scene: love huang zhan passes The basket to ignore Kevin Durant into 2 + 1
Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
Постов: 12027
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
RE: Scene: love huang zhan passes The basket to ignore Kevin Durant into 2 + 19 мес. назад Репутация: 0  
Throw three points seriously isn't the whole garage day-to-day work, and don't overlook, Stephen curry is the team in assists as well as steals, he averaged 6. 7 assists from the regular season, 14 from the league and the playoffs stephen curry shoes is usually averaging 9. 3 assists because league the first! Let's imagine an image, 40 minutes per game inside the Treasury, attack launched dozens of times, there are always several ball he wasn't inside the outside, but the basketball inside, attracted a twice... What will happen and then? There was a man he'll tell you the reply, curry shoes he called clay -- Thompson, from the golden state warriors, he made this season 211 3-pointers, finished third from the league, and that 211 3-pointers, 68 comes from the assists of Stephen curry.

12-13 time of year to contrast the shed and ray Allen inside '05 -' 06 -- Allen into 269 3-pointers, and he could be the Seattle supersonics. That will year, Allen's 269 involving 653 three-point shots, picture 41. 2%, as Stephen -- 272 of 600 pictures in his Arsenal, of up to 45. 3%; That 12 months, Alan ball attack produce 3 ratio is less than a quarter, compared together with 38. 6% in database; That year, Allen's assists the number 3. 7, less than the Treasury for three helps. So the outline, the image of alternative 3-pointers hand decrease the garage outline: he not just completed the sharpshooter background, his teammates for his / her creation of free-throw prospects into; He will also look for opportunities at the same time, through the ball breakthrough, stopped for no helps 3-pointer of shots. Moreover, he also can go assists, "create" another glass pitcher - clay - Thompson! Not just can catch vote, will also urgent stopped, can produce more opportunities to some others, this star, unique! I'm kevin durant shoes afraid, just use "striker" two words have been unable to define Stephen curry, should be in with a "great" rhetoric.

Tag: <strong>kyrie irving shoes</strong> <strong>kyrie irving shoes</strong> <strong>kyrie 2</strong> <strong>wholesale nba hats</strong> <strong>lebron soldier 10</strong> <strong>adidas nmd xr1</strong> <strong>puma fenty</strong> <strong>adidas yeezy</strong> <strong>kd shoes</strong> <strong>nike air max 97</strong> <strong>kyrie 4</strong> <strong>asics gel kayano 24</strong> <strong>mizuno shoes</strong> <strong>Adidas Apparel</strong> <strong>nike sock racer</strong> <strong>calvin klein</strong> <strong>Lebron soldier 11</strong> <strong>curry 4 footlocker</strong> <strong>rose 8</strong> <strong>balenciaga triple s Shoes</strong> <strong>stephen curry shoes</strong> <strong>under armour shoes</strong> <strong>kyrie irving jersey</strong> <strong>balenciaga shoes</strong> <strong>john wall shoes</strong> <strong>yeezy shoes</strong> <strong>lebron 15 ashes</strong> <strong>nike roshe run one</strong> <strong>nike free</strong> <strong>curry 3</strong> <strong>adidas iniki</strong> <strong>lebron soldier 10</strong> <strong>kobe bryant jersey</strong> <strong>nike huarache</strong> <strong>air jordan shoes</strong> <strong>curry 2</strong>

ЗарегистрированЗарегистрирован  
  Для добавления сообщений Вы должны зарегистрироваться или авторизоваться
Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
Пользователь в оффлайне Кликните здесь, чтобы посмотреть профиль этого пользователя
RE: Scene: love huang zhan passes The basket to ignore Kevin Durant into 2 + 19 мес. назад Репутация: 0  
"I got helpful to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kd shoes "people said I has been too short, don't participate in college basketball, then for that same reason that I can not play in the NBA. People do not think I can play guard, then said I am not really a pure point guard, until October of recently, I also found that this general manager of funny to me as the league third good shooting guard. I've got not yet fully engage in their full potential, i really set a higher common to himself, committed to continuously improve being more outstanding. "

"We've never met you are not curry shoes him so great shooting everywhere, " warriors coach indicate Jackson said, "and throw, stop and go empty-handed, catch hand, step back, lower leg, in the face involving two double forced in order to......, any thought of firing mode, you can see he could be astonishingly. We have never seen anyone can accomplish this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a high level, the two-time MVP honor, shooting is incredible, but it's also a level. And their other like reggie burns, Chris mullin, such because dell and I competed together - Ellis, dell - Arsenal, they are most fantastic striker, but many people didn't garage so complete, this guy is simply no limit. "

Timer in addition to dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes in addition to 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to near the garage, but still overdue step. Garage again to accomplish a beautiful jumper - it's not strictly jumper, his toe will be out from the ground, under the condition from the body is still increasing, use forefinger and middle finger touch to try and do the hand. Treasury human body slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as between the ball and floor to have an additional 10 degrees Angle. NBA players to period takes 0. 6 seconds typically, the garage from arranging action to dial the ball moves, it just takes 0. 4 mere seconds. Fast to make up for the deficiency of the car port height, the ball well steer clear of the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the operation, the look of garage is always along with them. His arm still moves once the posture, and of their teammates has begun to help pose three gestures...

Tag: <strong>kyrie irving shoes</strong> <strong>lebron 14 shoes</strong> <strong>stephen curry shoes</strong> <strong>puma rihanna creepers velvet</strong> <strong>curry shoes</strong> <strong>porsche design shoes</strong> <strong>vans sk8 hi</strong> <strong>adidas nmd</strong> <strong>curry shoes</strong> <strong>lebron james shoes</strong> <strong>nike air more uptempo</strong> <strong>jordan retro</strong> <strong>kd shoes store</strong> <strong>lebron 15</strong> <strong>vans shoes</strong> <strong>nike vapormax</strong> <strong>nike hyperdunk</strong> <strong>ultra boost</strong> <strong>kyrie 3 shoes</strong> <strong>nike kyrie 4</strong> <strong>air jordan shoes</strong> <strong>new balance shoes</strong> <strong>Lebron soldier 11</strong> <strong>asics gel kayano 24</strong> <strong>adidas terrex</strong> <strong>puma fenty</strong> <strong>hand spinner</strong> <strong>nike sock racer</strong> <strong>nike kyire shoes</strong> <strong>wholesale hats</strong> <strong>kevin durant shoes</strong> <strong>nike kyrie 3</strong> <strong>yeezy boost 350 v2</strong> <strong>adidas pure boost</strong> <strong>under armour shoes</strong> <strong>jordan 32</strong>

Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
"I got used to my evaluation, " curry were recalled,kd shoes "people said I seemed to be too short, don't perform college basketball, then to the same reason that Could not play in the NBA. People don't believe I can play safeguard, then said I am not really a pure point guard, until October of a year ago, I also found that this general manager of funny to my opinion as the league finally good shooting guard. We have not yet fully participate in their full potential, well, i set a higher regular to himself, committed to continuously improve to be more outstanding. "

"We've never met a person with curry shoes him so great shooting everywhere, " warriors coach mark Jackson said, "and spin, stop and go empty-handed, get hand, step back, lower leg, in the face of two double forced for you to......, any thought of filming mode, you can see he's astonishingly. We have in no way seen anyone can attain this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a top level, the two-time MVP merit, shooting is incredible, but it is also a level. And his other like reggie callier, Chris mullin, such seeing that dell and I played together - Ellis, dell - Arsenal, they are many fantastic striker, but many people didn't garage so complete, this guy is absolutely no limit. "

Timer in addition to dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes as well as 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to close to the garage, but still delayed step. Garage again to finish a beautiful jumper - it isn't really strictly jumper, his toe will be from the ground, under the condition in the body is still rising, use forefinger and middle finger touch to try and do the hand. Treasury physique slightly back. This not only makes his moves even more complicated to block, as well as between ball and floor on an additional 10 degrees Angle. NBA players to time period takes 0. 6 seconds an average of, the garage from organizing action to dial your ball moves, it only takes 0. 4 moments. Fast to make up for that deficiency of the car port height, the ball well steer clear of the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the act, the look of garage is usually along with them. His arm still moves if your posture, and of his / her teammates has begun to be able to pose three gestures...

Tag: <strong>kyrie irving shoes</strong> <strong>asics gel kayano 24</strong> <strong>stephen curry jersey</strong> <strong>john wall shoes</strong> <strong>nike air vapormax</strong> <strong>lebron james shoes</strong> <strong>asics gel kayano 23</strong> <strong>Lebron soldier 11</strong> <strong>nike sb dunk</strong> <strong>nike air more uptempo</strong> <strong>ugg 5815</strong> <strong>air jordan 31</strong> <strong>adidas tubular</strong> <strong>nmd human race</strong> <strong>NMD R1 Shoes</strong> <strong>adidas nmd</strong> <strong>adidas supreme yeezys</strong> <strong>nike pg 2</strong> <strong>adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 zebra</strong> <strong>hyperdunk 2017</strong> <strong>kyrie 3</strong> <strong>kd shoes</strong> <strong>nike kyrie 3</strong> <strong>adidas alphabounce</strong> <strong>ultra boost 3.0</strong> [url=http://www.pumafentyslides.uspuma fenty slides</strong>[/url] <strong>kyrie irving basketball shoes</strong> <strong>curry 4 shoes</strong> <strong>adidas crazy explosive</strong> <strong>kobe shoes</strong> <strong>kyrie 4</strong> <strong>stephen curry shoes</strong> <strong>nmd human race</strong> <strong>birkenstock shoes</strong> <strong>jordan 32</strong> <strong>kyrie irving jersey</strong>

Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
"I got employed to my evaluation, " curry remembered,kd shoes "people said I ended up being too short, don't enjoy college basketball, then for the same reason that I can't play in the NBA. People do not think I can play safeguard, then said I am not just a pure point guard, until October of this past year, I also found which the general manager of funny in my experience as the league next good shooting guard. We have not yet fully engage in their full potential, i really set a higher typical to himself, committed to continuously improve being more outstanding. "

"We've never met you aren't curry shoes him so great shooting everywhere, " warriors coach draw Jackson said, "and spin, stop and go empty-handed, hook hand, step back, leg, in the face regarding two double forced for you to......, any thought of firing mode, you can see he or she is astonishingly. We have in no way seen anyone can get to this level, his Steve Nash (microblogging) played a superior level, the two-time MVP merit, shooting is incredible, but it is also a level. And their other like reggie miller, Chris mullin, such seeing that dell and I played out together - Ellis, dell : Arsenal, they are almost all fantastic striker, but that they didn't garage so complete, this guy is simply no limit. "

Timer in addition to dance, 6 minutes stephen curry shoes and also 30 seconds, Davis has been doing everything we can to nearby the garage, but still past due step. Garage again to complete a beautiful jumper - it is not strictly jumper, his toe will be out of your ground, under the condition from the body is still soaring, use forefinger and middle finger touch to accomplish the hand. Treasury system slightly back. This not only makes his moves difficult to block, as well as relating to the ball and floor with an additional 10 degrees Viewpoint. NBA players to occasion takes 0. 6 seconds normally, the garage from preparing action to dial this ball moves, it only takes 0. 4 a few moments. Fast to make up with the deficiency of the garage height, the ball well prevent the opponent blocking fly toward the basket in the process, the look of garage is usually along with them. His arm still moves if the posture, and of their teammates has begun to pose three gestures...

Tag: <strong>kyrie irving shoes</strong> <strong>adidas yeezy</strong> <strong>nike sock racer</strong> <strong>lebron james shoes</strong> <strong>kevin durant jersey</strong> <strong>adidas boost</strong> <strong>ultra boost 3.0</strong> <strong>yeezy boost</strong> <strong>puma fenty</strong> <strong>kd shoes store</strong> <strong>puma fenty</strong> <strong>kyrie 4</strong> <strong>adidas nmd</strong> <strong>new era caps</strong> <strong>kyrie 4 confetti</strong> <strong>nike air presto</strong> <strong>anello backpack</strong> <strong>stephen curry jersey</strong> <strong>yeezy triple white</strong> <strong>kyrie 4</strong> [url=http://www.pumafentyslides.uspuma fenty slides</strong>[/url] <strong>puma rihanna</strong> <strong>NMD R1 Primeknit</strong> <strong>curry shoes</strong> <strong>barbour jackets</strong> <strong>kd 10</strong> <strong>lebron shoes</strong> <strong>hand spinner</strong> <strong>paul george shoes</strong> <strong>kyire 3</strong> <strong>Lebron soldier 11</strong> <strong>puma suede</strong> <strong>ultra boost</strong> <strong>mizuno running shoes</strong> <strong>adidas terrex</strong> <strong>kyrie 4</strong>

Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
Can be this four games immediately after each shot of Curry ushered from the great changes: the harmed before Curry also when but 40% on threes, but currently, Curry is 49. 1% 49. 1%, free-throw shooting, the shooting average of penalty shots as tall as 92. 7%. One action, Curry has already close to the 180 mark.

Tag: curry 4 calvin klein kyrie 4 kyrie irving shoes kyrie 3 shoes Nike Football Cleats balenciaga triple s curry 4 footlocker kyrie 3 Lebron James Shoes adidas yeezy kyrie 4 confetti anello backpack curry 2 <strong>Adidas Apparel</strong> adidas yeezy kyrie 4 Lebron Shoes

<strong>balenciaga triple s</strong> <strong>kobe 11</strong> <strong>nike huarache</strong> <strong>kyrie 2 shoes</strong> <strong>NMD R1 Primeknit</strong> <strong>kyrie 4</strong> <strong>under armour shoes</strong> <strong>kd 10</strong> <strong>stephen curry shoes</strong> <strong>kyrie 3</strong> <strong>adidas yeezy</strong> <strong>adidas nmd shoes</strong> <strong>nike free</strong> <strong>birkenstock sandals</strong> <strong>asics shoes</strong> <strong>hand spinner</strong> <strong>stephen curry shoes</strong> <strong>kevin durant jersey</strong> <strong>adidas tubular</strong> <strong>air jordan 32</strong> <strong>nike sb dunk</strong> <strong>nike kyrie 3</strong> <strong>vans sk8 hi</strong> <strong>nike air more uptempo</strong> <strong>mizuno shoes</strong> <strong>adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 zebra</strong> <strong>ugg 5815</strong> <strong>kyrie 4</strong> <strong>nmd human race</strong> <strong>stephen curry jersey</strong>

Bobbyswemn
Пользователи
Fresh Boarder
Garage believe is actually the hottest superstars inside the league, very young garage is full of honor. For the reason that most outstanding star participants, union today in nature is loved by several fans, hypoallergenic, Under Armour brand together to the United Nations around the world foundation "Nothing But Nets" worldwide ambassador activity - Stephen Curry out and about limited edition Curry some low help color hockey shoes, the cause involving resistance to malaria, many people feel that the quality of domestic basketball shoes can be bad, and heavy and also ugly. In fact,... Garage injury absence The holiday season wars Led by seven star Skating each of the CP dress suit bask inside beauty.

Tag: kyrie 3 shoes adidas yeezy curry 2 triple s Shoes anello backpack air jordan 32 adidas supreme yeezys curry 4 kyrie 4 kyrie 4 confetti kyrie 3 ultraboost shoes yeezy boost <strong>Adidas Sports</strong> nike kyrie 4 Lebron James Shoes kyrie irving shoes calvin klein underwear

<strong>stephen curry shoes</strong> <strong>lebron 15 ashes</strong> <strong>kyrie 2</strong> <strong>ultra boost 4.0</strong> <strong>under armour shoes</strong> <strong>nike air presto</strong> <strong>nike pg 2</strong> <strong>adidas nmd r1 primeknit</strong> <strong>nike air more uptempo</strong> <strong>lebron 14</strong> <strong>adidas yeezy boost</strong> <strong>puma rihanna</strong> <strong>kd 10</strong> <strong>air max 90</strong> <strong>hand spinner</strong> <strong>adidas pure boost</strong> <strong>adidas alphabounce</strong> <strong>kyrie 2 shoes</strong> <strong>adidas tennis hu</strong> <strong>kyrie 3</strong> <strong>nike lunar force 1</strong> <strong>kyrie 4</strong> <strong>adidas iniki</strong> <strong>adidas nmd womens</strong> <strong>triple s Shoes</strong> <strong>new balance running shoes</strong> <strong>lebron 15</strong> <strong>adidas zx flux</strong> <strong>jordan 32</strong> <strong>anello backpack outlet</strong>

Вверх

Форум FireBoard. Русская редакция: Adeptus v.2.0

Rambler's Top100     Яндекс цитирования